Thursday, November 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I'm going to make this a quickie and will catch you up to date with the goings-on in my life Friday. Lots of good things for me and this space as well. Most of my posts this week were scheduled (sssh, my little secret from time to time) so I will also get caught up with emails and your posts this weekend.

This week's update has more knitting. I started two new projects, one on my 100 Day Hustle list and the other not. First is the Five by Five Cowl. It's an easy, and somewhat dull, project. Each row is the same so I have a goal of getting so many inches knit each day instead of trying to knit the whole thing in a short period of time.

Five by Five Cowl WIP

The other project is another mystery pattern. It's called Loverly and is a shawl. I am behind knitting with the clues but am confident I can catch up to have this finished by the end of the month.

Loverly Shawl WIP

And finally, I did something other than knit. The New Embroidery with Vintage Patterns group on Flickr hosts a stitch-a-long most months. This month the themes are books/reading/writing, absurdities, and buttons. It took me a few days to stitch, but the embroidery is done for one of the two projects I have planned for this. I will be sewing this up into a notebook cover to finish it off.

Embroidery WIP

So that's all for today. Hope everything is going well in your lives. Catch up with you soon!

No comments: