Taking time off was strange to me, but definately needed. I longingly would look at my computer when I was in need of a break and also took to staring at my various sewing projects that had to be put aside. But, I did finish what had to be done for yesterday and today, so it was worth it. I do still have one last studio class to finish projects for, but I have a week to work on them.
Because of this crazy month, I didn't cross anything off my list from April, except for my swap pouch for the Pretty Little Pouch Swap (which I will share this week). I made progress so there is that. Instead of a recap, I'm just going to go forth with my list for May. I am linking this up with Charlotte over at Lawson and Lotti.
1. Finish Sparkle mini - the completed top is hanging out on the back of my chair and will be one of the first things I tackle this month. Pinky swear.
3. Finish at least one embroidered towel - another project I want to finish so that I can give it to the recipient.
4. Finish my Drunkard's Path quilt - another languishing project that I want to finish.
5. February pattern for the 1912 Project - I can't get another until I make this one up. I have all of the materials and the pattern printed. I just need to resize it and then get sewing.
6. Cathedral Window apron
7. Nesting Place needlebook
8. Hand Pieced QAL - I do have the pieces cut for the second block.
9. Projects from Curves Class - the class blog is closed, but I did print out instructions for what I want to make up. I am interested in taking Rachel's second class so wrapping this one up would be great.
10. Dive into and keep up with the online classes I have signed up for - I have two embroidery classes starting this month, as well as a few art classes that have already began that I want to work my way through.
1. Finish garter stitch scarf - just because I'm not knitting doesn't mean the yarn isn't piling up! I need to change that balance soon.
2. Typography Challenge - the challenge is long over (and the next one has started) but I still love my idea.
3. Tangerine Tango Challenge - same story: challenge over, but I love my idea, so it will be done.
4. Dessert of the Month Club
5. Embroidery Journal Project
I'm going to take a break from schoolwork for the rest of the day and instead, work on catching up online. With this semester wrapping up I have more time for me. I do have one summer class that starts in a couple weeks and runs every day for four weeks but since it is only in the morning, I should be able to tackle my WIP list.
What do you have planned for May?