Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Little Break

I'm just dropping in to say that I'm taking a break while I slave away at my final pieces for my studio classes. I wrote up a list of everything that still needs to be done with them in the next week and it is scary! I am even taking a night off of work to get all of this done.

So, I'm focing myself to limit my computer time and stop working on my personal projects. I do have things to share, but they can all wait. I may be still letting myself read your posts and of course, catch up on answering emails (sorry!).

I'm thinking that I will return on May 1st at the earliest, depending on how much work I get done. I'll leave you with a little peek at the stitching I did on my partner's pouch for the Pretty Little Pouch Swap.


Sneak Peek

See you in a week!

2 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Good Luck with all your college pieces :)

Rebecca Lynne said...

Oh my goodness Katie you have been up to so much! I just read through the posts below and I am a) wanting popcorn b) wishing I was in a swap or two right now but who am I kidding that I'd have TIME for that and c) really really really loving the printed images you have on the muslin below. So right up my alley. LOVE IT! Hope your projects are going well and will read you when you return. xo Rebecca Lynne