Thursday, May 24, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I can't believe how quickly this day flew by! I was going to post this before going to work, but Chad needed my help with a project he is doing (converting a flat bed trailer that uses a regular hitch into a gooseneck trailer). So now here I am winding down from work before heading to bed, so I'm going to make this a little quick.

Linking up to Freshly Pieced.

Completed:

Sparkle Mini - blogged about here.


Finished Sparkle

Progress Made:

Garden Tote - I have three of the seven veggies embroidered. This is one pocket panel and the others are on the second panel. We are going out of town for Memorial Day to visit Chad's mom and this will be coming along with me.


Embroidery WIP

Camp Loopy Project 1 - cast on is May 27th and it is killing me to not start! I did wind the yarn and put everything into a project bag so I am ready to go.


Ready for Camp Loopy!

No Progress:

Garter stitch scarf

"I Will Wear It in Public" Challenge

Hand Pieced QAL

2012 Color Challenge: Jan-May - still on hold.

Sewing Machine Cover

Typography Challege

Project Quilting Challenge: It's Where I Live

Project Quilting Challenge: Music

Project Quilting Challenge: Tools

Project Quilting Challenge: Barn Quilts

Tangerine Tango Challenge

1912 Project: February Pattern - perhaps I bit off more than I can chew with signing up for this?

Quilt Challenge of the Month: February (Cathedral Windows)

(Late) Wedding Present

Nesting Place class

Dessert of the Month Club: Jan-May

Drunkard's Path QAL - despite wanting to show this in the BQF, I didn't touch it at all. I'm really dreading all of the trimming I still have to do...

Zig Zag QAL

Kaleidoscope QAL

Embroidered Ornaments

RATZ Swap

Art Quilt

Zakka Style projects

New:

Nothing is coming to mind right now.

Well I need to be off to bed. I'll be back tomorrow with a little confession. See you then!

No comments: