Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Recap

Sorry for the back-to-back posts tonight. I didn't want to combine this with my tutorial post.

With this being the last day of 2011, I thought I would jump in with the others and post some photo candy of what I have done this past year. Except in my case, part of the year since I haven't been regularly blogging that long. I did start this blog at the beginning of the year but let school and work get in the way of posting. It wasn't until the summer that I got going, and I haven't looked back.

I was going to try to organize these photos some how, but it didn't work out that way. I had wanted to finish more of the projects I have started but that didn't work out either. Aw well, they will be finished in 2012, which is just as good for me.



2011 Mosaic


2011 Mosaic

In addition to the variety of items I completed, I also practiced my free motion quilting by joining in with Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting.



2011 Mosaic

I also had some photo adventures, including some trips to a couple Minnesota State Parks. To see other photo, you can click over to my Flickr sets.


Maplewood State Park

One little series I thought I would post more with was my inspirations. I plan on creating more posts of this nature in 2012. To read about my other goals for projects and this blog, be sure to check back tomorrow.

Happy New Year to you all! Thank you so much for all of your support this past year!

3 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

You've achieved a lot, Katie. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects in 2012. Happy New Year!!!

Rebecca said...

Lots of beautiful projects to show for the year!

quirky granola girl said...

what a variety of sewing, knitting and pottery! looks great!