Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Out with the Old, In with the New: Week 3

This is my weekly kick in the butt to get pending projects done by the end of the year. To see previous links, click here.

I'm going to make this quick. My computer is acting up and instead of fighting it by trying to add photos, all I'm giving you is some text today. Plus, work is kicking my butt because of some technology problems. I've been working really late and I am not a night owl, so that has been dragging me down.

Original List:

1. Ornament swap. Still working on this and still can't share details. Deadline to mail is Friday, so this is number one priority right now.

2. Stocking for Stockings for Kids.

3. Monthly Challenge block. Block is done! Next up, a tutorial.

4. Kaleidoscope quilt. Same as last week.

5. Drunkard's Path quilt. See update on this here.

6. Zig Zag quilt. Same as last week.

7. Market Tote. Same as last week.

8. Halloween mini. Same as last week.

9. Surprise mini. Done!

10. Cowl to match hat and mitts. Done!

11. Pattern for hat. Same as last week.

12. Business logo/details. I have been doing some rough sketches and colorings of a logo.

Added Projects:

1. Mini X quilt.

Well, how are you doing on your projects? And if you have left a comment or sent me an e-mail in the past week, I will be responding still! It seems like I either have time to deal with all of my e-mail accounts (two personal, one school and one work) or check out your posts. After the ornament swap, this is at the top of my to do list.

Happy Wednesday to you!

No comments: