I'm going to start off with two projects that are not on my list. One is long term and I'm going to enjoy slowly working on it. The other I really didn't intend to start and will probably finish it by the end of the year.
1. Ornament swap. Sent and received! I really am excited to show you what I came up with. My partner gave photos of an owl ornament and a folded ornament as inspiration. I remember seeing this tutorial on the Moda Bake Shop blog and thought I could turn it into an owl.
3. Monthly Challenge block. Block is done! Next up, a tutorial. I couldn't find the solids I wanted locally, so I need to order them. The tutorial will probably be up after Christmas due to wait time on packages.
4. Kaleidoscope quilt. Same as last week.
5. Drunkard's Path quilt. I have added two more blocks that are done.
7. Market Tote. Embroidery has been started. I will finish it by the end of the week and hopefully get to assembling the tote too.
9. Surprise mini. Done!
10. Cowl to match hat and mitts. Done!
11. Pattern for hat. Same as last week.
12. Business logo/details. I have been doing some rough sketches and colorings of a logo.
1. Mini X quilt.
I just realized that there are about two weeks left of the year. I'm starting to think my list was a little too ambitious. I do like having this weekly check in so I will probably continue it into the new year.
How are your projects going?