Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I am beat after working an 11 hour day yesterday. Sleep seems to have made me more tired so I will make this quick as I have to head back to work shortly.

Linking up with Freshly Pieced.

Finished:

Nothing this week.

Progress Made:

Piper's Journey Shawl - the knitting is finished but I still have to block it. I'm not counting it done until then. My goal is to get this done by the end of the weekend.


Piper's Journey Finished


Drunkard's Path Quilt - the trimming is done so these are ready to sew up on Sunday.


Trimmed!


No Progress:

Hand Quilting Challenge

Camp Loopy Project 2 - I can't believe I didn't touch this for a week! I only planned on putting it down for one day and that turned in to finishing the other knit I was working on instead.

Cachou Cowl

Garden Tote

Garter Stitch scarf

Hand Pieced QAL

Sewing Machine Cover

Quilt Challenge of the Month: February/Cathedral Windows Apron

(Late) Wedding Present

Dessert of the Month: Jan-July

Zig Zag QAL

Kaleidoscope QAL

Embroidered Ornaments

Zakka Style projects

Curves Class projects

Ranrike Shawl

Dogwood Blossom Medallion Quilt

Reverse Applique Shirt

More Handstitched Class projects

2-in-1 Sewing Challenge

Moderista Swap

RATZ Swap: July

New:

Camp Loopy Project 3 - the project was announced today and I will be ordering my yarn Friday. First to decide on a pattern to knit up.

Alright, that's it for me today. Hopefully I have something else to share the week, otherwise, I am planning on sharing some things over the weekend. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Wow Katie! You have a long list of WIPs! I love the shawl. I can't let myself learn to knit or I would just need to buy more supplies. It's beautiful though! So impressed with your drunkard's path blocks. They look perfect! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I love the shawl, especially the braided edge. What a nice finish to the edge. I also have a long WIP list if I actually wrote them all up...love seeing the honesty and ambition in it all!