Friday, July 6, 2012

WIP Thursday... or Early Friday

I decided this week to truely take Independence Day off. I spent the day watching documentaries on the Founding Fathers with Chad and knitting. It was way too hot and humid outside to do anything and I really am not that fond of fireworks, especially the ones my neighbors have been shooting off at all hours of the day for the past week (and will continue for another week). A pretty good day and I hope yours was as well, if you are American (and happy Canada Day to you if you are Canadian).

I am trying to settle into a new day-to-day routine that will hopefully be able to continue once my position at work changes. Yep, still waiting for it all to be official.

Onward with my update. I have Army Wives to watch and a little more knitting to do before heading to bed. The perfect way to relax after a long shift at work.

Completed:

Nada this week.

Progress Made:

Hand Quilting Challenge - progress is minimal as I failed at my attempt to quilt. Still need to get my hands on curved needles to give this another go.


Hand Quilting Fail

Camp Loopy Project 2 - I am about halfway done with this one. I haven't touched it in the past couple days because I needed a break from the looooong rows but I am aiming to have it finished by next weekend.


Line Break WIP

Piper's Journey Shawl - I have started the border and have quite a ways to go yet. I did increase the size of this so I am not sure yet if I will have enough yarn to make it all the way.


Piper's Journey WIP

No Progress:

Cachou Cowl

Garden Tote

Garter Stitch scarf

Hand Pieced QAL

Sewing Machine Cover

Quilt Challenge of the Month: February/Cathedral Windows Apron

(Late) Wedding Present

Dessert of the Month: Jan-July

Drunkard's Path QAL

Zig Zag QAL

Kaleidoscope QAL

Embroidered Ornaments

Zakka Style projects

Curves Class projects

Ranrike Shawl

Dogwood Blossom Medallion Quilt

Reverse Applique Shirt

More Handstitched Class projects

2-in-1 Sewing Challenge

Moderista Swap

RATZ Swap: July

New:

Nothing.

Well, that's it for today. I still want to share some of the things that I have been meaning to the past couple months. Time seems to be slipping away from me right and I have so much to either catch up on or just forget about altogether. Until next time!

No comments: