Saturday, June 30, 2012

FAL Quarter 2 Recap

Halfway through the year and I am still lingering on these projects. I still love the idea behind Rhonda's Finish-a-long but just can't seem to want to work on my list. Here's my recap of the second quarter and next week I will share my list of projects to ignore work on in the next three months.

Finishes:

I did manage one of five! I finally finished my Sparkle mini after letting it languish instead of fixing a mistake. You can read more about it here.


Finished Sparkle

Still in Progress:

You could say that I pretty much ignored these, but that wouldn't be 100% accurate.

I did knit a little on my garter stitch scarf and had a goal of finishing it before Camp Loopy started. I still have quite a bit of yarn to go and many stitches to make before I'm finished.


First scarf I started

My sewing machine cover has been hiding in a project bag for way too long. I haven't touched it since I last took this photo.


Hexie progress

Same with the late wedding gift. It would be awesome to finish these soon so I can call them a 1st anniversary gift. (Don't worry, I did give them a wedding gift at the time of their marriage. This is just a bonus to that.)


Twins Towel Progress

My Drunkard's Path quilt has moved from one spot to another in my sewing room without getting any attention. I am dreading the trimming I still have to do but really need to suck it up because once I get that done, the blocks will go together quickly.


DPQAL Blocks-to-be

For me, just 20% this quarter which is how well I did in the first quarter. Better than nothing and I did manage to complete many other projects and a heavy studio class semester.

Tomorrow I will be back with my goals for July and then later in the week I will be sharing my goals for quarter 3 as well as (finally) getting around to sharing my work from my summer drawing class.

Hope your weekend is going well!

No comments: