I meant to do this post yesterday, but the day completely went away on me. Today pretty much has as well, but I have been getting some things done, so all is not lost.
I had one finish off of my list from May. Just my lonely Sparkle mini. The funny thing about this mini is what Chad has now done with it. After I finished it, I put it on our kitchen table to act as a table topper. I went to work and when I came home I found he had flipped it over. He really doesn't like the top at all! And actually asked me why I would put the backing fabric on the back. That's the side he likes so I'm thinking I may have to make another one for the table featuring that fabric.
1. Campy Loopy Project 1 - my poor scarf that I decided to frog last night and start over. I didn't like how wide it was and was afraid I would run short of yarn before it got to a length I would be happy with. So 100 knit rows came off and I'm starting anew today. This project must be finished by June 27th.
2. Hand Quilting Challenge - I'm hosting this so I must follow through. :)
3. Handstitched Class - this starts on Monday and I love the three projects that are being presented in the first week.
4. Garden Tote - this should be a quick one once I dive back in.
5. Embroidery projects for the online classes I am taking - I've fallen a bit behind and want to catch up with them.
6. Drunkard's Path quilt - this one just needs to get finished.
1. Nesting Place needlebook - good thing that the instruction for the class is still available since it finished awhile back. Oops.
2. Hand Pieced QAL - I have a number of other handwork projects going on, so this one isn't really at the top of the list right now, unfortunately.
3. Dessert of the Month Club - another quick one to catch up on, but I just need to sit down and do it.
4. Garter stitch scarf - if I happen to finish my Camp Loopy project early, I'm going to tackle this one. I really need the needles free in case I need them for another project.
I think that will do for this month. I have decided to try not to overload myself so much. What are you planning on working on this month?