Friday, November 18, 2011

Photo Break

I just got home from my portfolio presentation, which went well. I was nervous about speaking in front of the entire art faculty, but I managed to make it through without fainting or throwing up. Whew.

One of my favorite photographs I have taken throughout school is this one of Angus. It was shot on a 35mm Minolta SLR. I then developed the film and printed it.


Angus

I love film photography and one day I will have a darkroom at home so I can keep shooting.

Now I'm going to take advantage of the few hours I have until I go to work to sew. I will be back over the weekend to share what I manage to get through!

Have a great Friday!

5 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is a lovely photo :)

Sana Saroti said...

You're absolutely right. This is a great photo!!! I always wanted to learn more about film developing (I only did it once at school). My dad had all the equipment when I was little but he gave it all away :(

Erin @ Billy Button Design said...

Fantastic photo, and hope you put up more of your work on the blog. B&W Photography is a favourtie pastime of mine, I wish it could me more though.

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome photo! Love it! ~ He is a sweetie! ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy CED ^_^

Lauren Rose said...

Oh I also have a great love of film photography! I love the bokeh and grain in this photo. <3