Thursday, November 10, 2011
I'm sure you will be seeing many posts about the contest Chronicle Books is running. Normally I don't post about contests but how can I pass up the chance to win $500 worth of books for me, for one of you, and for a charity? Yep, you can win these same books that I picked out.
The charity I would choose would be my local library network, the Lake Agassiz Regional Library. I have so many fond memories of days spent there picking out books and would love to give back to show my appreciation. I think it's great that Chronicle would allow the charity to choose their own items too.
My list comes in right under $500. $499.15 to be exact.
1. Craft, Inc
3. Paper Cutting
4. Le Japon Artistique
5. Famous Frocks
6. The Liberty Book of Home Sewing
7. Pattern Magic
8. Amy Butler's Style Stitches
9. French General: Treasured Notions
10. Whip Up Mini Quilts
11. Embroidered Effects
12. French General: Home Sewn
13. Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts: Woolly Embroidery
14. Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing
15. Sublime Stitching
16. Amy Butler's In Stitches
17. Denyse Schmidt Quilts
18. Thirty-Six Views of the Eiffel Tower
19. 100 Years of Fashion Illustration
20. Little Bits Quilting Bee
So what are you waiting for? Leave any comment here to have a chance in case I win and make sure you create your own wish list and post it to your blog. You have until December 2nd to do it!