Thursday, March 21, 2013

WIP Update

I hear it's spring but you wouldn't know it looking outside. To top it off, there was an announcement today that we should expect major flooding once the snow melts and the ground thaws. Oy.

Spring?

As for my update, I really only have one project with any significant progress. That would be my Woodland Sampler. This past week I have found myself wanting to work on at home instead of solely at work. I should be all caught up come April 1st.

Woodland Sampler Progress

I hope spring is treating you nicely so far. See you soon!

2 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

That's a LOT of snow, Katie. From where I'm sitting, it looks very picturesque. I've only ever seen a little snow on a handful of occasions.

Shanna said...

I laughed...sorry...but you see I remember having LOTS of snow like that...,snicker> really, I will try to stop...soon

I now like to say , after moving from Juneau, Alaska to Northern Texas, that i "like snow in theory" but not in reality...

You certainly put your time to good use though!