Let's kick it off with February's list.
1. Cora test - I'm still on the sleeves.
2. Joji Mystery Shawl - didn't start.
3. Sermon Mystery - I'm still on the first clue.
4. Itasa Stole - didn't touch.
5. New Beginnings Mystery - didn't touch.
6. Denise shawl - finished. I haven't posted about it yet but should get to that this month.
7. Madison test - finishing sleeves and have to knit the band.
8. Boo Knits Mystery - I started this one but haven't made it past clue 1.
9. Sourwood Mountain - no progress.
10. Olympic National Park shawl - didn't start.
11. Canyonlands shawl - didn't start.
12. Cowboy Cowl - didn't start.
1. Mystery Sock - didn't start.
2. Driftwood - didn't touch.
3. May Day Shawl - still working away on this one, slowly.
4. Abalone - didn't start.
5. Age of Brass and Steam - didn't start.
6. 28's Big Sister 77 - didn't start.
7. Business Casual socks - didn't start.
1. Project Quilting - I completed one of the challenges for this month. The second wasn't enough of a challenge for me to just make something up. There are two left in March for the season.
2. Handstitched mini - didn't touch.
3. Kaleidoscope back - didn't start.
4. Baste and quilt Drunkard's Path - didn't get to this yet.
5. Emerald challenge - I have my design sketched out and know what fabrics I will be using.
6. Sugar Block Club - I picked out my fabrics but didn't sew them up yet.
7. Thread Catcher - finished.
1. Row QAL - didn't start. I still need to buy my background solid before I can even think about it.
2. Weekender - didn't start.
3. Low Volume top - I still have to get some fabrics for this top before I can start.
4. Dogwood Blossom - didn't start.
1. Nesting Place needlebook - didn't touch.
2. Edward Gorey Stitch-a-long - didn't start.
3. Woodland Sampler - I'm still plugging away at January.
4. Reindeer banner - didn't start.
1. Garden Tote - didn't touch.
2. Dessert of the Month - didn't touch.
3. White on White - didn't start.
4. Sampler from school - didn't touch.
5. Cloth from EEC class - didn't touch.
Not so good, but some progress is better than none. For March, I will be adding the following.
1. Tank top test - another test knit (and the last for awhile). I won't be able to share this until April as the design is being published. Should be a quick one to do up compared to the long sleeved sweaters I have been working on.
1. East Gable Shawl - a beautiful shawl that is paired with a lovely green yarn. Inspired by the Anne of Green Gables books.
1. Honeycomb SAL - hosted by Jenelle. Instructions have started and I am as far as picking out my fabrics.
2. Road to Round Rock QAL - hosted by Judy. Fabrics have been ordered and are on their way. This starts March 16th.
3. A Year of Lovely Finishes - I will post tomorrow about what I pick.
1. Curved tree mini - a project from Curves Class. It's more winter/holiday themed but I would like to get it finished so I'm ready next winter.
2. Zig Zag top - from the QAL two (?) years ago. I have the fabrics and just need to get started on it.
Nothing new for the embroidery category this month. My focus is on the deadline items and also on my FAL list. I will hopefully finish one item and make good progress on the rest.
What are your plans for the month?