Friday, February 1, 2013

Project Quilting Season 4, Challenge 2

Available time was a crunch for this challenge but I did manage to make up something. The challenge was called "My Favorite Color" and the parameters were to use a single color and white.

Project Quilting Season 4, Challenge 2

For mine, I picked blue and grabbed random scraps to improv piece together. This is not my usual way to put something together - this not thinking it over thing - but it was fun. I then quilted it with random lines and bound it with some more fabric from my scrap bin. This ended up 4" x 6", so a nice little mug rug.

I will be back with my report on my January to do list. We can all have a laugh about it and then some more over how ambitious my plans for February are. It's ok. I love having big plans and at least striving to complete them.

No comments: