Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I've been in a sort of slump lately; my own personal winter, if you will. It hasn't been that bad, considering I have had lots of time to think, journal, and even sketch out ideas. It has been not as great on the getting-things-done front though. I do think I have come to a break through on this and found a way to make myself more efficient with my time. Maybe I will talk more about this later, as I see if it works out.

Therefore, I only have updates on two projects. I finally got around to cutting out the pieces for my Red Riding Hood basket/thread catcher. This should be quick to sew up and I will share the final outcome before the end of the month.

Pieces for a fabric basket

I also have some progress on my sweater. The body is done and I'm working on a sleeve. I'm still hoping to have this finished this week so I can block it this weekend.

Madison WIP

Crazy knitting will keep me pretty much occupied the next few days. My hope is to catch up with emails and your blogs over the weekend. See you soon!

No comments: