I'm going to stick with five projects each quarter to link up. They will be a variety of things and really should be my oldest UFOs but may not always be the case. These are all photos from the last time I worked on them (with the exception of my DP quilt... I really need to find the time to photograph the top to share).
1. Drunkard's Path quilt - the top is finished, now to baste, quilt, and bind. If I do one step a month, this one will be finished in no time.
2. Handstitched mini - one block is pieced and another is cut out, waiting to be sewn together. Ten more blocks after that, sashing, and then quilting.
3. Driftwood - I'm about ten rows into this one. I think once I get started again it should fly off the needles.
4. Sourwood Mountain - I have the cuff of one mitt done. I sort of pushed these aside once it got too cold to wear anything other than mittens or gloves. These will be perfect for spring though, so that is good motivation.
5. Nesting Place needlebook - the class was over months ago but fortunately I still have access to the files. No reason why this was not finished as I am in love with the final product.
This will be a good start. I eventually want to have only projects going that are a month or two old at the most. The only way to get there is to chip away at the lagging ones and slow down on starting new things. Easier said that done, right?