1. Sundry Shawl: this is nearly done and I'm hoping to count it as a finish tomorrow. I have about 100 yards left of my yarn and will knit until I have enough left to bind off. I don't have a current photo of this, so you just have to imagine a dark gray section after the slip stitch pattern.
2. Sharktooth: done!
3. Five by Five Cowl: done! I haven't written up a post on this one yet, but here is a photo of it on our deck.
4. 28's Big Sister 77: didn't even start this one.
5. Abalone: didn't start knitting it. The yarn is wound, however, so it will get done in 2013.
6. Driftwood: didn't touch this one. I had to snag the needles for another project as well, so I won't work on it until I either finish the other one or buy another circular in this size.
7. Secret present for a friend (Zombie Girl): done!
8. Pei Cowl: done!
9. Bella's Mittens: done! I haven't written this one up either as it's too cold to show off the length of these when wearing them.
10. Garter Stitch Scarf: done!
11. Age of Brass and Steam: didn't start.
1. Drunkard's Path quilt top: the blocks are done and I will sew them into rows tomorrow. Be looking for a finished top post early in January.
2. Kaleidoscope quilt top: done! Quilting to come next year.
3. Zig Zag quilt: didn't work on this one. It has a slot next year though.
4. Low Volume quilt: didn't start. The charms came later than planned but even if I had got them earlier, it wouldn't have been touched. I still need to buy the other fabrics that will go into this one as well.
5. Medallion quilt: didn't touch.
6. Garden tote: didn't work on this one.
7. Bird needlebook (The Nesting Place): didn't work on this one either.
8. Curved tree mini: didn't start.
9. Cloth from Embroider, Embelish, Create class: didn't touch.
10. Dessert of the Month cross stitch: didn't touch.
11. Reindeer banner: didn't touch either. With this being Christmas themed, I put it out of my thoughts. I think I have to commit to stitching this throughout 2013 so it will be ready for next Christmas.
Not too bad, but this list just shows how everything took a back seat to knitting. The projects that didn't get any love are at the top of my list to tackle in 2013. More on that in a couple days.
Thank you, Kelsey, for thinking this up and hosting!