To start off, I want to recap how I did with my goals for August. For sure, I am still trying to do to much, but this really doesn't bother me as I just keep creating. That's really what matters.
1. Alluvia - finished within a week. I will be posting about my Camp Loopy projects this month as a recap.
2. Altocumulus - I did finished the knitting but still have to block it.
3. Dessert of the Month - I easily got through June and am starting on August.
4. Garden Tote - it's actually embarrassing how little time it took to finish the embroidery on this. I was pretty mad at myself the day I finished it because I was letting a little thing stall this project. In addition to finishing the stitching, I also have cut out all the tote bag pieces.
5. East Gable Shawl - finished but not blocked yet.
Goals Not Met:
1. Irene Adler - I didn't start and am probably going to put this one off for awhile. I have another large lace weight shawl on my needles and can't work on two at the same time.
2. Ennoble - I didn't start it.
3. Allis - another I didn't start.
4. Moulin Rouge - ditto.
5. Ranrike - no progress.
6. Driftwood - no progress.
7. Sugar Block Club - no progress.
8. Forest QAL - I didn't make anything for the link up as I couldn't decide on a small project. I really just have my heart set on my original quilt and will be working on that.
9. Road to Round Rock quilt - no progress.
10. Handstitched Mini - no progress.
11. Art quilt - no progress.
12. Dog dish mat - I decided that this project is just not going to happen. It's one of those things that sounds good in theory, but I don't love the idea of it in my reality.
13. Honeycomb mini - no progress.
Now onto my goals for September.
1. Dreambird - get through four of the six skeins of the gradient.
2. Southern Skies - this is a three skein shawl that I want to finish by the end of October. This month, I would like to finish one skein.
3. Camptown Races - I want to start and finish this cowl.
4. Allis - I want to start and finish.
5. Ranrike - finish edging.
6. Driftwood - finish one of two skeins.
7. Ennoble - start and finish.
8. Sugar Block Club - catch up.
9. Road to Round Rock - finish top.
10. Handstitched mini - finish two blocks.
11. Garden Tote - finish.
12. Forest Quilt - finish four blocks.
13. Art Quilt - start.
14. Woodland Sampler - finish frames.
15. Christmas Ornaments - finish one.
16. Dessert of the Month - finish.
What do you have planned for September?